Poll: E-Readers and the people who use them!
In honor of E-Reader Week at Smashwords.com, I thought I would take a poll on e-reader preferences. Just copy the following questions into a comment and answer! Also, at the end of the week, I will choose one responder (using a randomizer) and send them the code for a FREE e-copy of Treehugger. However, during E-Reader Week at Smashwords (3/4/12 - 3/10/12), you can purchase Treehugger (for whichever e-reader you use) at Smashwords for 50% off (final price will be $1.50).
So here are my questions (Please answer at least 4 to qualify):
1) Which e-reader do you use?
2) Do you use a skin on your e-reader? If so, what sort of design?
3) Do you use a "book cover" to cover your book? Do you read with your e-reader inside the cover or out of it?
4) Is there a type of publication you have no interest in reading off an e-reader?
5) Approximately how many books do you have on your e-reader at the moment?
6) What do you imagine the future holds for bookstores and/or libraries?